Thursday, October 15, 2009

DO SOMETHIN!!

So ETID is coming to B-ham, and I'm actually contemplating going alone.
I've never been to a show by myself, I think I'd feel kinda pathetic, on the
other hand, I would like to maybe meet some people with the same interests
as me rather than some guys that aren't even legal here. Oh and get this
I've been nicknamed Gringo here, kinda wierd... right, I think so.

QUESTION, has any of you guys eaten at Chipotle, well that's the closest thing
to like RMF and Santanas out here and I've grown to Love it. Granted it only
has Carnitas, Chicken, or Beef and you're looking at about $9 each time you
eat there, but It just reminds me of Home good ol' greasy burritos.

I saw the first 'scene' girl out here yesterday at Wal-mart, which I actually paid
for everything when I left there, she was kinda cute but nothing great. Oh and I have
my first 'regulars' at Superior Grill (where I work) it's cool they tip Awesome, and
the wife has beautiful breasts and wears low cut shirts every time she comes in.
I'd fuck the shit out of her, on that note.... I'm Out!

xoxo
Marty :D haha

1 comment:

Chris Chadwick said...

I used to go to shows alone all the time. It's not that bad- The only akward time is between bands.

Please gets some southern MILF to cheat on her husband with you.