Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love life right now. I have really great people in my life and I am very grateful for you all. We can do a whole lot of nothing but be doing something enjoyable at the same time, if that makes any sense, and it's great! Hopefully these weekends to come will be fun. I heard about this thing called The Parade of Lights down by the harbor. It's on a Sunday, unfortunate for Justyn, but I guess all the boats put up crazy lights and they have fireworks and what not. I assume it's pretty cool, and I think we should definitely think about checking it out seeing as December Nights fell through, and Four Christmases ended being a huge disappointment, but the night to follow made up for it.

Anyway on a sour note, I'm 99.5% sure that I will be, yet again, unemployed after the month of December. Although being without a job will be great, due to the free time, I am going full force in job hunting. I already have a few lined up, and just waiting for a call and interview, along with a few ideas that might turn out somewhat promising in making decent money. I'm going to try and steer clear from being the bumb I was before UPS, even though it's only been a month I feel I've somewhat matured a little bit. It actually feels really good having something to wake up for, and just working in general. So wish me luck.

Alright, well I will now proceed in watching the boob tube, and follow it with some much needed sleep dreaming of the one day my fist will meet Chris Chadwick's gut/kidney or both

No comments: